Sunday, July 13, 2014

links, links, links


*Chloe cuddling with me as I wrote last night's post!*

This blogger's artwork is phenomenal. And her upcoming sketchbooking class looks awesome!

I am currently in love with this jumpsuit and this one .  Pretty much all of them are amazing actually....

I love these scrapbooking pages. They are absolutely amazing and inspiring.

I want this printer sooooo badly.

Marry your best friend, and other great pieces of advice from one of the cutest couples in blogland.

A post on how to get unstuck when art journaling. I needed this!

I also found this blog and this tumblr page full of amazing art journal pieces. They make me want to break out my art journal asap!!

I love this idea. And the story behind it.

Pretty much in love with this blog and her handmade work!

I love this flickr mini art journal set.

No comments:

Post a Comment