Wednesday, July 23, 2014

a wandering, sleepless mind

Do you ever have those nights where it is just impossible to fall asleep? You try to will yourself and even count sheep or your blessings, but nothing seems to work. That is definitely tonight for some reason. 


My mind keeps wandering..

.... today my dad would be 63.....

 ..this time last night I was in Charleston and looking forward to a new adventure in the morning...... 

...I start back to work/school in a matter of days....  

...money is incredibly tight...... 

.....missing a certain boy.... 

.....shouldn't I be doing something better with my time right now..... 

....is there any chance that listening to Bon Iver or The Middle East will help lull me to sleep (no by the way).... 

....the past....

...the future.....


xo, kel

1 comment:

  1. No jokes, this has been me the last two nights. For some reason, I haven't been able to fall asleep either...must be something in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete