Sunday, May 28, 2017
This blog post....20 favorite journaling bible supplies. <3
Book of the month club. Yes please.
Speaking of online book buying......I learned about this site from an instagram pal. Cheap books!!!
Speaking of book deals....this site emails you about books on sale (from FREE to $2) everyday!!
I want....no, need this dress!!!
THIS challenge looks like SOOOO much fun!! It starts May 17th!
I really love this DIY photo album idea. So crafty!
All I can say, is these wooden beams!!!! Swoon.
This illustration/design is perfect for summer.
These brownies look so incredibly amazing.
I'm pretty much addicted to the new show Cable Girls on Netflix (can't wait for the season to return!!)! The music is also pretty stellar.
Harry Potter fans- check out this adorable Wizarding World of Harry Potter minibook!!
Can we talk about the amazingness of the men in this photo?
Friday, May 12, 2017
Best productivity advice from writers. Such a good read.
This polka dot background for your computer and phone is not only fun, but FREE!!
Can we talk about how creative these women are? Jules and Tea and Tanya Lee Kahler. Love them! Only wish I had found them sooner!
And speaking of Tanya Lee..... I'm kind of in love with this art idea... maybe a 2017 project for me?
If you're a Harry Potter fan, you'll love these memes and jokes. I literally can't stop laughing!
Ok, so if you are a Harry Potter fan and you haven't taken this sorting quiz (the official one) then you have to. Apparently I am Ravenclaw (but I've thought and called myself Hufflepuff this whole time). You can also find your patronus and wand.
Speaking of Harry Potter.... here are pictures of some of the cast proving that being "longbottomed" is now an adjective!!
I'm kind of in love with this mini album/scrapbook. Her blog is pretty awesome too!
I'm in love with these earrings!!! Seriously.
One of each of these brightly colored notebooks please!!!
This new (to me) show has me binge watching!! There aren't a lot of episodes, but the few they have are great!
This print is stunning.
This t-shirt is all sorts of awesome.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
I have to say, this Cinco de Kellie was awesome! We rang in my new decade in roaring 20's style at an adorable 20's themed restaurant and bar in St. Augustine.
I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed to have such wonderful friends that would dress up and drive all that way to celebrate with me (especially Kim, who drove 5 hours just for the night!)
By the end of the night we were exhausted, but it was so worth it.
So cheers to thirty! It's gonna be a great decade!!!!!
Friday, May 5, 2017
When I turned 22 I decided to start this whole birthday scrapbook album (and birthday bucket list). A friend suggested the idea to me and I will be forever grateful to her!
Then I noticed a lot of bloggers did it and I enjoyed seeing theirs and being inspired.
I went back and added some quick pictures of my 20th and 21st birthdays and decided to make this a year thing. So this year, as it comes to a close I started looking back on all the memories and changes this past decade has brought.
Music and tv show obsessions have changed slightly, friends have come and gone, and even my crafting style has changed dramatically. It's been really fun to reminisce.
I can't wait to start my 30's scrapbook album now!!!
Here is my 29 before 30 birthday bucket list......
1, Get married and become a Roby. (done)
2. Go on a honeymoon to Disney (done)
3. Go all out in celebrating Kim's 30th (Silly me messed up dates, but I did get to celebrate some with her!)
4. House hunt (has been put on the back burner for now)
5. Work on my summer tan (did last year, still haven't much this year...but I'm counting it as done)
6. Get in shape (so totally did NOT happen)
7. Create at least 1 new blog series (done...can you guess what it was?)
8. Alfred Hitchcock night with Austin (we didn't do a marathon night, but we still watched some)
9. Throw a 20's themed birthday celebration (tonight yall!!!)
10. Read a crap ton of books (done... I think I'm at 38 now)
11. Restart the pen pal group (done, although it was not as successful as I would've liked)
12. So something crrafty with my old family photos (not yet)
13. Get a tattoo with Austin
14. Make and send a postcard (did this as my Thank Yous for our wedding!)
15. Finish my 52 list project (I'm starting to wonder if I will EVER be done with this project)
16. Spa day (went with mom!)
17, Be a mentor and a damn good one (well, I was a mentor.......)
18. Explore my city and blog about it more (done, and can't wait to do more)
19. Cut my hair (done)
20. Get a tire pump (nope) and ride my bike more (done) (So like, half done)
21. Relearn to drive a stick shift (done)
22. Go antique shopping
23. Create photobooks of engagement and wedding pictures (did this for my parents and in-laws)
24. Go to Disney several times (probably close to 10!!!)
25. Make a family tree
26. Murder Mystery Dinner Party
27. Finish binge watching Gilmore Girls (done!) And finish lists for GG (done)
28. Get a pup for Chloe (Luna Padfoot the Wheaton!)
I can't believe it, but you and I are over 20's Kellie. I will always remember this past decade fondly, because it was seriously a whirlwind of awesome and not so awesome.
SO much happened these past ten years.... I graduated college, got my first teaching job, then got my second teaching job, made incredible friends, lost incredible friends, had my heart broken, met the love of my life, got married to him, added two puppies to my family, said goodbye to one sweet puppy, dyed my hair multiple times (and fell in love with being a brunette), got multiple tattoos, lost loved ones, found my church home, grew away from God, and then grew closer to God.....
I haven't loved going through every minute of this past decade, but I am grateful for every second of it. I am so lucky to be where I am in life. And as I sit here, somewhat regretting that second cupcake, I know that I have been blessed beyond belief. I cannot wait to start my 30's!!!
Farwell 20's! You were wonderful (and awful) but you are appreciated nonetheless.
FINALLY!!!!!!! Let's do this thing!