Friday, May 5, 2017

dear 20's



I can't believe it, but you and I are over 20's Kellie. I will always remember this past decade fondly, because it was seriously a whirlwind of awesome and not so awesome. 

SO much happened these past ten years.... I graduated college, got my first teaching job, then got my second teaching job, made incredible friends, lost incredible friends, had my heart broken, met the love of my life, got married to him, added two puppies to my family, said goodbye to one sweet puppy, dyed my hair multiple times (and fell in love with being a brunette), got multiple tattoos, lost loved ones, found my church home, grew away from God, and then grew closer to God..... 

I haven't loved going through every minute of this past decade, but I am grateful for every second of it. I am so lucky to be where I am in life. And as I sit here, somewhat regretting that second cupcake, I know that I have been blessed beyond belief. I cannot wait to start my 30's!!!

Farwell 20's! You were wonderful (and awful) but you are appreciated nonetheless.




Dear 30's,

FINALLY!!!!!!! Let's do this thing!

xoxo, kel

No comments:

Post a Comment