Sunday, May 28, 2017

links, links, links // v.24


This blog post....20 favorite journaling bible supplies. <3

Book of the month club. Yes please.

Speaking of online book buying......I learned about this site from an instagram pal. Cheap books!!!

Speaking of book deals....this site emails you about books on sale (from FREE to $2) everyday!!

I want....no, need this dress!!!

THIS challenge looks like SOOOO much fun!! It starts May 17th!

I really love this DIY photo album idea. So crafty!

All I can say, is these wooden beams!!!! Swoon.

This illustration/design is perfect for summer.

These brownies look so incredibly amazing.

I'm pretty much addicted to the new show Cable Girls on Netflix (can't wait for the season to return!!)! The music is also pretty stellar. 

Harry Potter fans- check out this adorable Wizarding World of Harry Potter minibook!!

Can we talk about the amazingness of the men in this photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment