Friday, May 12, 2017

links, links, links// v.23



Best productivity advice from writers. Such a good read.

This polka dot background for your computer and phone is not only fun, but FREE!!


Can we talk about how creative these women are? Jules and Tea and Tanya Lee Kahler. Love them! Only wish I had found them sooner!

And speaking of Tanya Lee..... I'm kind of in love with this art idea... maybe a 2017 project for me?

If you're a Harry Potter fan, you'll love these memes and jokes. I literally can't stop laughing!

Ok, so if you are a Harry Potter fan and you haven't taken this sorting quiz (the official one) then you have to.  Apparently I am Ravenclaw (but I've thought and called myself Hufflepuff this whole time). You can also find your patronus and wand.

Speaking of Harry Potter.... here are pictures of some of the cast proving that being "longbottomed" is now an adjective!! 

I'm kind of in love with this mini album/scrapbook. Her blog is pretty awesome too!

I'm in love with these earrings!!! Seriously.

One of each of these brightly colored notebooks please!!!

This new (to me) show has me binge watching!! There aren't a lot of episodes, but the few they have are great!

This print is stunning. 

This t-shirt is all sorts of awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment