Wednesday, July 9, 2014

DIY// gallery wall// art piece two

One of my all time favorite pictures of all time is the one of my dad when he graduated from law school. Since he died 13 years ago, I've kept this picture close and even tried to recreate it when I graduated college (unsuccessfully, which is why I won't ever be sharing it here).
 

I decided to try and spice it up a little more since the frame and background were a little boring and I didn't like the colors.
 
In  order to update it, I used black construction paper as the background (instead of the old green it originally had) and love, elsie stickers to give it a little more personality. I also spray painted the brown frame white to match my other frames....but I may have accidentally sat on it and broken it..... so yeah, not my best move. 
But still- awesome picture, right?

xoxoxo, kel

1 comment:

  1. That picture is great! I love it & I love what you did to it to update it a lil bit. Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete