Monday, May 30, 2016

life lately (in photos)

Life lately has been crazy. Good, but crazy. The end of the school year is wrapping up, which means our wedding is getting closer!! It's extremely exciting, but I also keep thinking of all the things still left to do. Ek!!

Since it's the end of the year, our grade level went on a field trip to the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine. I'd never been, so it was pretty amazing. 



 And adventures with my friends (Lexi Loo, Daniel, and Kel) always mean laughter. Whether it's dinner, froyo, or wandering around Target, we always seem find ourselves laughing hysterically. Love them. 

Austin and I went downtown this weekend to our annual Jazz Fest. The photobombers behind us were a bit late..... 

Okay and how cute is this mug??? My future sister-in-law bought it for me and I am in love. 


I've been currently reading this book. It's amazing. At first I was hesitant to read it, it's more of a thesis than a novel, so trying to get into it was a bit difficult. However, I've fallen for it. Keller's thoughts are inspirational. 
This is one of my favorite parts so far from Keller's book:


And Chloe and I cuddling... although I may or may not have forced it. She loves it though, I promise. 
xoxoxoxo, kel

1 comment: