Friday, May 13, 2016

get your pen pal on


About 5 or 6 years ago I started this pen pal group because I was tired of emailing all the time and I craved and missed snail mail. I mean who doesn't love getting something in the mailbox other than bills and trash??
Before I knew it, the group exploded into something I never would've dreamed. Hundreds of people from all over the world signed up. I had emails daily asking to sign up (and still do) from all over..... England, Scotland, Australia, Africa, China, Germany, Canada, South America....everywhere. It was amazing how many people shared this same interest. I also loved how many good friends I personally made from this project. 
So I got to thinking about this the other day and how much I really missed it and I decided it's time to bring it back!!!
If you are at all interested, please email me and let me know!!!! (kellz0505@gmail.com)
 I plan to get started with planning in June, after school lets out.

I cannot wait. I hope you'll join!!!

-kel

No comments:

Post a Comment