Monday, January 30, 2017

thankful // vol.7

I am thankful for God' healing (because my strep is gone!)

I am thankful for cuddles on chilly nights.

I am thankful for pizza nights with good friends.

I am thankful for conversations that have me ending in laughing until I cry.

I am thankful for that light bulb moment I see in the classroom.

I am thankful for good television the helps me tune out the rest of the world for an hour or so.

I am thankful for the library and their never ending supply of entertainment (I'm such a book dork).

I am thankful for teammates that help me keep my sanity (and sometimes drive me home).

I'm thankful for my Wednesday night bible studies, because I've gotten to know some amazing and inspirational women of God.

I'm thankful for food, because duh....it's awesome. 

I'm thankful for cold days, because they remind me of how good I have it living in Florida.

I am thankful for puppy cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment