Sunday, January 15, 2017

2017 soundtrack// Leon Bridges - Coming Home

Two years ago I decided that I wanted to do a new blog series. I honestly loved doing it (and surprisingly I stuck with it all year long). Although I didn't end up doing it again last year, I felt like this was the year to bring it back....

I absolutely music. Sometimes its the best way to share how you feel when simple words just don't suffice. I also love how it brings back memories. So the whole soundtrack series is just a place to house the songs from the year that either are my favorites, are new, or just speak to me in that time period. 

The first one of 2017......

You should join along too!!! If you do, please leave me a comment letting me know, so I can follow along with yours!!!
xoxo, kel

No comments:

Post a Comment