Saturday, January 14, 2017

thankful thursday// vol 6

I promise I had every intention of not only posting last week but also in blogging this post a few days ago....... but again time got away from me (and my computer also died.....).

I've mentally been making this post in my mind though, which I really like because the whole point was to get me in that thankful spirit 24/7 and I feel like I'm closer to that goal.....

And while there are a ton of things that I am grateful and thankful for..... one of the main things that's on my heart this week is my friends. Specifically, a certain group of friends. 
I firmly believe that there are different groups of people that bring out different parts of you and your life. 

This group of besties bring out the humor and love in my life. 

They are honestly some of the best friends a girl could ask for--- they would do anything for you, because they love you. And even sweeter is that when we get together we are always finding ourselves laughing until we are crying. Literally, every time! It's so refreshing to have friends you can be totally yourself with, can make you laugh until it hurts, and have your back through anything.

 Kelly, Alexis, and Daniel..... I love y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment