Monday, January 12, 2015

soundtrack for 2015

Ok, so I am a huge fan of music. Huge. The fact that my extremely talented boyfriend can play a gazillion instruments and is a complete badass on the guitar probably only deepens my love for music all the more. 

Throughout the day songs will just randomly pop into my head or stick with me for whatever crazy reason...so then I got this idea. What if I complied them all together (and shared them here when they happened to be my "song of the day" and then at the end of the year? Then, I could look back at all the songs that have moved me, both literally and figuratively? What a great way to look back on the year and see what songs were big, new, and maybe even inspirational! 

So, all you out there that might be reading this post-- I challenge you to participate!!! 
Don't have a blog? Then just journal them down. Or you could make an album on grooveshark (like me) so you can see what you have at the end of the year. 
I'm not going to make a certain time of the week or month to post these, just as it happens, which I hope you do too! 
I hope you'll join!! And if you do, please share with me- I'd love to compare and get add to my music love list!!!!



Here's today's song. 
Do You Believe in Magic
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment