Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 goals

Every year I like to sit down and make goals (or, eh, resolutions, I guess). Once I started making birthday goals, the New Years ones got a little less in number and became more of a big picture. After writing down my goals for 2015 I looked back in my goal book (yes a book of goals, 'cause that's how cool I am). Four years of goals is a pretty awesome thing to look back and reflect on. It's interesting to see how my goals have changed and how I have even changed over the years. 

So anyway, getting back to this year's goals. They are simple, but to the point. 

I wrote try to like running, because I hate it. I'm the type of person that claims "If you see me running, it's the end of the world", so to me this statement is a big one. 
I also wrote journaling, which tends to be a common goal every year. I love journaling, but for some reason it's hard for me to continue throughout the work, so in the meantime I'm making it a priority goal. To make sure at least the big things are written down, the third goal got instated (see below). 
My last goal is a work/personal one. One of the things I love about my new teaching job is how much they value reading and one of our goals as a teacher is to red 30 books by the end of the school year. I already had read 28 books in my 27th year (birthday goal) so this means I have to read even more (which the dork in me loves). 

 So there they are- my 4 simple and hopefully realistic goals for 2015. 
I CANNOT WAIT.
xoxoxo, kel

No comments:

Post a Comment