Sunday, January 18, 2015

links, links, links



Kids books from popular rap songs. Pretty stinkin' awesome.

I am in loooove with this coffee table diy. 

These are some awesome diy art ideas.

These zines are pretty awesome. Can I just buy them all??

Pretty much in love and obsessed with this blazer. 

This lady's fashion style is absolutely to die for.

7 things you might not know about the movie Ever After.

The HGTV dream house this year is amazing (okay, as usual).

So I have a new favorite show....the renovations this couple does are absolutely stunning.

I love reading other blogger's link posts. Here are some I just found and adore. Check out this one and this one.

I took this free career test online.... it believes teaching would be best for me. Haha- go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment