Thursday, December 1, 2016

thankful thursday// vol.2

 I'm pretty sure that I have more photos of my pup than of anyone else (myself included). I can't help her amazing cuteness...but oh man, can you imagine what I'm going to be like with kids one day??!!?!
Anyway, back to my dog..... she's the cutest fluff ball and I am so extremely thankful for her. Even on days like today when I have to take her to the vet and pay for meds and annual checkups. It's such a privilege to have her and be able to take care of her. In a way, she's taken care of me too. In some of the darkest and loneliest times I've had her companionship-- which may sound silly to some, but if you own a dog, you get it!
xoxoxo,
kel, chloe's human

1 comment:

  1. I get it, I totally get it. I have three cats that truly are my babies. :)

    PS - I had to take all three of them to the vet yesterday too, must be something in the air. Ha!

    ReplyDelete