Thursday, May 29, 2014

links, links, links

Photo of Chloe by my good friend, Shannon!!

 
Sooooo many gorgeous shoes!!

I knew I kept my cd cases around for a reason!! And these are great ones!

This etsy shop has the cutest prints!

This photo makes me want to travel.

Things to avoid doing if you want to be truly happy. Interesting read/list. 

I am in love with this table top DIY. It's a must for this summer! And this one. Oh, and these too! And these too of course!

This print is one of the cutest ever!!! I want it for my classroom.

I want to live/travel in this bus!! Like now!

I'm not sure what it is about this photo, but I just adore it- it's so dreamy.

These clock ideas are genius!!!

Make candles out of crayons??Saweet!

Beer cupcakes???? YES- sign me up!

I want every single one of these pillows.

I need to make this mini book right away! It's too cute not too.

Call me a dork, but I love organizing and making lists, so this notepad is right up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment