Monday, May 12, 2014

happy birthday to the best mom in the world!!!!

Tomorrow is my wonderful momma's birthday!! 
And since Sunday was Mother's Day, I felt like there was no better time to brag about her in a post. 
This woman is the most amazing woman ever.
 Seriously. 
I have learned so much from her (with or without her knowing it...haha). She loves with a full heart and constantly goes out of her way for others. Every time I have ever needed her, she's gone above and beyond what I need or want. She has given up so much just to ensure my well being and happiness and has never once complained. She has truly taught me what true love looks like, and I am the person I am because of her. I feel honestly blessed having her as a mom and if one day I am even half the wonderful momma she has been to me, I will feel lucky. 
 So thank you momma, for going through agonizing child birth to have me, staying up late with my crying self, introducing me to The Beatles (and other wonderful music), making sure I always felt loved, still buying me groceries (even though I'm an adult), spoiling me (even when I don't deserve it), taking off time from work to help me set up my classroom, hugging me when I'm sad, threatening to beat up that jerk that made me cry, dropping me off (even when I've had a car to drive myself), introducing me to HGTV, forgiving me for my mistakes, lending me money when I was afraid to ask, raising me in the faith, giving without hesitation, loving my friends, texting me every morning to tell me you love me, continuously inspiring me and reminding me of who I am, raising me with dogs, being my best friend, and all the other big and little things. You are the most amazing person, my best friend, and inspiration. I love you so very much. 
Happy birthday!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment