Wednesday, February 26, 2014

links, links, lots of links

Ok, so not everything about this blog is completely different from the last. I'm still sharing links that I absolutely love and therefore feel the need to share. So enjoy, I did!
 Gotta love texts between me and my momma.

My friend and coworker is in a band. Check out their awesome music here!  Ps how badass is it that she's the only girl?? Love it.

This diy video has so many great things: a diy on light switch plates (which finally has given me the perfect idea for mine!!!), the girls with glasses, glitter, and of course, Candace Cameron Bure! 

Just discovered this picture editing site. I love their additions!!

It's that time of year again.... The Homies from Apartment Therapy are back and nominating and voting have started. So many great blogs to read, I can hardly wait!!!

I really adore this lady's blog and fashion and so of course I was extremely excited to see some pieces of her wardrobe on goodsie (long with her e-courses!!)! 

This is my absolute dream! I want this in a house for sure! Can't wait to see the progress!

 This blog is full of colorful and beautiful photographs. A definite inspiration!

Harry Potter themed party ideas....WIN!!!

And then there's this post about polka dot party ideas. Kind of perfect for this blog, don't you think???

BJ Novak wrote a book. And I can't wait to read it, but until then....there's a trailer!

Be back with more later!!
kell 

No comments:

Post a Comment