Sunday, March 9, 2014

link time



an old, old picture of me

Such simply awesome shirts to show your state pride and for a good cause!

I'm always a fan of her make-up mondays and this one is no different! Fun fact, we went to the same high school!

Love, love, love this home decor site, especially the rugs!!

I just adore this room with it's bright colors.

For any pet owner or lover, these before and after photos are just awesome!

21 things you suddenly start wanting in your mid 20's. So very true!

I love this idea for hanging photos.

This gallery wall makes me want to have one myself! This one too!

I absolutely love this home. If only mine looked like this!

Great DIY ideas and projects. 

Fun and pretty diy wall art. Don't know which to start on first for my room!
 And more here!!
And even more here!

Wall art from shoe boxes? Um- awesome and yes please!


Happy weekend all!!!
kel

No comments:

Post a Comment