Friday, February 21, 2014

callahan family photos

Okay, yes it's been several months since I took these; however, I have my reasons. One of which being that I wanted to wait until my friend got her Christmas cards out to loved ones before I put them up online. Then I took a bit of a hiatus from blogging. But what a perfect first photo shoot to post here on my new blog!!!
 



 I absolutely adore this couple. She is one of my closest friends and he is one of the sweetest guys. Together they are one of my favorite couples and you can see the love they have for each other even in their photos. Love it. Love them! 

Hope you enjoyed the [late] photos. 

And if you want to see more of my work, I've updated my photography tab/page (on the top of my blog page) or you can see it here
xoxo, kel

1 comment: