Thursday, February 13, 2014

my new home

Hi all! I'm glad you somehow stumbled upon my new site. I know it's a bit bare now, so please don't judge it too harshly yet.

For a long time over at ...on the brink of something beautiful I had talked about changing things up and the possibility of creating a new space. While it's taken me long enough to decide what I wanted to do and how to set it up, it's slowing making its way into something new and great.

I do intend to leave my old blog up; however, I will not be posting there anymore. The time came for something new and I'm looking forward to a new start in this new internet space.

I have a lot of new things in mind for this blog and I hope that you'll find your way back here to check them out. Since I am hoping to make my photography work the centerpiece of this space, a lot of the new features will include photographs. I want this place to be light, fun, and full of my personality. Stay tuned!!!!!
xoxoxo
kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment