Friday, August 11, 2017

back to it

So the beginning of school is finally here. And while the students don't start back until Monday, I've been back in the thick of things for awhile. I've been doing a lot of trainings this summer (and learned a lot) but I wasn't able to get into my class until last week. A part of me wishes I had done more at home this past summer, but it is what it is now.

So how is it going?!?! Well, if the picture above tells you anything, its going a bit slowly. Luckily my mom showed up for about 8 hours today!!! She's seriously amazing. 

I think that I forget how much goes into making a classroom every year. It's totally worth it, but I seem to always be in a slight panic about getting everything done in time. 

But I'm excited for a new year! (I also have been missing my past kiddos-- so glad that some of them visited me today though!!) 

Happy new school year to all my fellow teachers (and the kiddos out there)!!! I hope its all our best yet!

xoxo, kel

No comments:

Post a Comment