Tuesday, August 29, 2017

links, links, links //vol. 27



This print is my life. 

Andy Warhol inspired print. 

These heels are so south florida to me (and I love them).

I really, really want this adorable dress. 

These DIY earrings are adorable!

I'm getting really excited for Fall... and these outfits are definitely helping!!!!

I have been completely obsessed with this game for a few months now. <3

Has anyone else been watching Big Brother this season? I'm totally #teampaul 

Game of Thrones bath bombs? Yes please!

I'm kind of in love with this maxi skirt. 

Yes, yes, yes. I've become a total fan of stones as jewelry lately and this is right up my alley.

I feel like this canvas quote needs a home in my classroom.

I need this Harry Potter shirt. Like ASAP.

If you are a teacher and you have not seen Eddie's videos, you must!! Even better is if you can see him live! I swear I've never laughed so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment