Friday, July 28, 2017

links, links, links// v.26 (school edition)

I can't believe it, but it is almost time for we teachers to head back to work (although I kinda already am between meetings and trainings that I've been going to). So I compiled a list of some awesome things that hopefully will get you ready to tackle the new school year (it did for me anyway)!


These thought provoking posters are pretty awesome. My goal for the upcoming year is to have a bunch of them! The whole classroom they are from is pretty awesome actually. 

I'm praying that the whole fidget spinner craze is gone by the time summer is over, but just in case--- this stem project devoted to them might be a good idea.

This door decor is awesome and giving me all kinds of ideas for the theme I want for this year (traveling and how reading can take you to new places).

It costs a few bucks, but this interactive grammar and language notebook looks amazing! May have to get it this year.

While it's a bit too advanced for my kiddos, I do love this novel study idea. Maybe at the end of the year?

I'm really liking the idea of a coffee table in the library, like on this post. Another idea for next year, perhaps?!?

72 creative ways to get kids to show what they know!

FREE motivational posters for the classroom!

This FREE parent/teacher conference form is the absolute cutest (mixed with shabby chic).

Our school has really gotten into Responsive Classroom, so these academic choice bingo boards fit right in with what I hope to add into my classroom this year!

You'll have to spend a couple bucks, but I think these comprehension starter questions for independent/partner reading might just be worth it!

I've been looking for a way in include standard trackers into my students' interactive notebooks and this is an amazing way! I already edited it for our math unit 1!!!! (I'm geeking out, can you tell?)

I really want this print for my room! And ps, it's FREE!

A grammar "tab" interactive notebook for suffixes and prefixes! This looks like so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment