Thursday, June 8, 2017

dinner (him vs me)

I'm just going to go ahead and put this out there. I suck at cooking. Yes, I know with practice I could get better, but let me put something else out there.... I hate cooking.  Loathe it. I will clean dishes, I will bake, but please don't make me cook!

However, with that being said, I should've known that being married would change that. (Not the liking it part, but the having to do it part).

So this week, we both took turns cooking.
 The outcome?
Well, I forgot to season the meat..... and added too much flour to the dumplings.
His meal? Perfect of course.
(above photo: me devouring the burrito he made!)

Yeah, yeah- married life isn't about competing... whatever.

But really self? You forgot to season the meat?!? I take this as a sign that I need to cook less (or I guess more...whatever...).

Austin- I think this is a sign....you should cook me dinner all the time (wink, wink)!

xoxoxo, kel

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've had some cooking disasters...but I've had some good stuff too. I'm the queen of the crock pot. :)

    ReplyDelete