Thursday, November 24, 2016

thankful thursday// vol.1

I know- sharing something I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving....how original. But seriously, my heart could not be more full. 

I am incredibly thankful for my family. 

This past year has been a crazy one for my family. We've gotten smaller after several devastating loses, but then we grew immensely after two weddings (mine and my cousins'). 
I think about how much my family has gone through, how we've lost touch, but through the grace of God have become an even stronger unit. I thank God for the amazing women and men that I get to call family and I cannot help but smile. While not all of our families members are still with us, and some are spending this holiday hundreds of miles away, they have each had an amazing impact on my life. I am grateful for every single one of them. 

They are my heart.

Thank you God for blessing me with all these amazing people!

xoxom kel

No comments:

Post a Comment