Saturday, November 19, 2016

copper boom wishlist

In case you didn't already know it.... I'm a huge Gilmore Girl lover. It's easily one of my all time favorite shows. It probably also has to do with the fact that it was a show my mom and I watched together and helped us bond even closer during high school and college. 
So since the new season comes out on Netflix in less than a week (!!!!!!!!!!!) and my mom and a couple friends and I are watching it together, I decided to share a round up of awesome Gilmore Girl things that I've found.... and just in time for you to order for whatever type of viewing party you may be having. 
Enjoy!!

Party Ideas: 






And in case you want to get your Rory on and read some.....



 Party music:


Amazing Prints: 







A card for the season.....


 Cups and mugs for you and your guests....









To Stars Hollow up your tree....


Accessories..... 









These awesome shirts.....










Candles to make it smell like Stars Hollow....







xoxoxo, kel

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I pretty much want all of this for myself &/or my sister who is a bigger fan than I (she introduced me to the show). Can I please come to your viewing party? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT>!>!> And I totally wish you could!!!

    ReplyDelete