Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day link round up

*this week my students made valentines day garlands from recycled objects*


These Valentine's Day cards are amazing.

This background is perfect for the holiday.

Valentine's Day printables that are to die for.

DIY Valentine's Day glitter pillow. 

A pixel heart ring is the perfect accessory for the geek in all of us.

A great list of gifts for your love.

Cute washi tape perfect for wrapping, decorating, and diy projects this holiday.

Don't forget the home decor! Or this decor. 

Or maybe you wanna make this cute Valentine's Day tree.

There's also this awesome vase. 

50 Valentine's Day sayings


It's not my favorite holiday, but one that I do love celebrating with my students- they are so sweet sharing treats and cards with each other.  Plus, red and pink are some of my favorite colors. <3 kel

No comments:

Post a Comment