Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DIY// vase

 From  beer bottles to vases. As simple as paint, draw, paint.
There are so many beer bottles that have such awesome shapes, but I never knew what to do with them besides the obvious (trashing them). But then I decided to turn them into vases (especially since I was in need of some and did not want to spend tons of money).

So the simple steps:
- remove all labels (you may have to soak the bottle)
-spray pain the bottle completely and with a couple coats
- sharpie your design
-use acrylic paint to fill in your designs.
-fill with some gorgeous flowers. 

5 comments:

  1. This is so creative! Did you have to use a special type of spray paint, or will regular spray paint adhere to glass ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used regular spray paint and it worked just fine! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these! What a fun project. I have a ton of old Starbucks frap bottles and wanted to do something with them and I think this might be a good snowy day craft. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did I not think of starbucks frap bottles? Such a great way to use them!!

      Delete