Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas Tree 2019


Last night Austin and I put up our Christmas tree and as I was looking at the ornaments I got sentimental (as always).

 Some ornaments have been with me since childhood, in fact I still have my baby's first Christmas ornament!
And then there are the ones Austin and I have been given while being engaged and married. The other fun ones though, I started noticing a pattern with.... Auburn (WAR EAGLE), ones to remind me of travels, alcoholic beverage ones, music ones (for Austin of course), and tons more Disney ornaments than I thought we had. 



I even have one of my dad. My Aunt Nancy had this made for me one year- it's a photo of when he graduated law school and it's one of my favorites!



Then I got to thinking about what other Christmas trees are decorated with... so tell me: 
What ornament patterns do you have in your stock?
What is your favorite ornament?

xo, kel

No comments:

Post a Comment