Friday, March 22, 2019

Road trip snacking

I’m not  entirely sure what it is about road trips, or heck even a two and a half hour drive to Disney, but knowing I’m going to be car bound for multiple hours makes both the fat and kid versions of myself come out in full force.
I had every intention of just grabbing a drink and small snack when I went into the store today. And somehow I ended up with enough snack food for a small outing of fat children.
That’s right y’all.... I got water 
And coke
And combos
And mini chocolate donuts. 
Because somehow I thought I would starve in the four and a half hour trek to south Florida. 

Please tell me I’m not the only one that is plagued by this brief lapse of judgement and insanity. 

And please divulge your fat kid food?

-kel

No comments:

Post a Comment