Monday, November 27, 2017

thanksgiving and WAR EAGLE!

Somehow I managed to celebrate yet another Thanksgiving without taking a single photo. I blame it on having fun with family and not having my phone attached to me (for once!!!).

Thanksgiving has always been a special holiday to me- although sometimes a bit bittersweet. But it has always been the holiday where I am able to spend time with family (Christmas is usually just me and Austin and then me and my parents when he goes off to work). But Thanksgiving? It's a time to be surrounded by loved ones. And while it use to mean traveling to see out of town family, the past two years we've stayed home.

Then of course Saturday after is always the BIG game (Auburn/Bama- in case you couldn't tell from the pups above picture). And this year....we WON! WAR EAGLE friends!!!!

Suffice to say, I have a lot to be thankful for!

Thank you long weekend for me to recoup.
Thank you Auburn for an amazing win.
Thank you family for the love and support you always give.
Thank you friends for spending 8 hours at a bar with me to watch my game.
Thanks husband for always making sure I know you love me.
Thanks pups for modeling for me--- and the cuddles.

And thank you!!! For reading my blog. I am appreciative of you and I should totally say it more!!

love, kel



No comments:

Post a Comment