Thursday, November 16, 2017

links, links, links //vol. 29



I'm pretty much in love with these decorated pumpkins!

20 Harry Potter Tattoo Ideas....yes!

An ombre rainbow table setup for Thanksgiving. Loving it!!!

This office is amazing!!! It takes barn doors to the next level.

I love the kitchen in this house. My dream home definitely would have a kitchen that opens up onto the deck like this!  This one is pretty dreamy too.

OMGGGG I absolutely love this camper. May I move in now?

This small camper renovation is pretty awesome.

I'm also pretty in love with this home. I think it's all the yellows!

I REEALLY want to take this online course....plus it's hosted at your own pace, by a Harvard professor and it's free!

The cold weather is finally here and while I'm usually not a soup person, this one looks absolutely delicious!  This one too!

I decided that instead of doing a yearly birthday goal list, I would do one for my 30's. Ten years to accomplish 30 things....so they have to be kinda big right? Well one thing I put on my list was a 30 day challenge of something. This art index card challenge may be just the perfect thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment