Monday, September 14, 2015

song #10// Wedding Bell Blues

Ever since I was little I have been in love with this song. Part of it is that I love oldies (thanks Mom and Dad) and part of it is that the song is so cute and catchy. Oh yea, and there was that episode of Designing Women where Charlene was getting married to Bill (who I thought was soooo dreamy) and she sang this song the night before the nuptials. 
Then, this summer I was rewatching Gilmore Girls (because that's how awesome I am) and they played this song in an episode. So of course I had to put those 5 minutes of the show on repeat and belt out the song every single time. Because why not?
What's a bit ironic, is that since I was little I've wanted a Bill that I could sing this too..... good thing it's short for William I guess.  **wink wink***

No comments:

Post a Comment