Friday, September 18, 2015

links, links, links v.18



This list of unintentional funny book titles. 

Leighton Meester is selling some of her things on ebay for an amazing cause. Here's why.

This tattoo and the reasoning behind it. So sweet.

This surfboard is pretty darn awesome.

I love these home decor ideas using branches.

Ok. I am absolutely in love with this dress.  

Handmade from reclaimed material bookshelf. Adore it.

When his owner gets mad at him, this dog turns on the apologetic charm. And it's the cutest thing ever.

1000 FREE prints - from your phone to your mailbox. And you have a year to use them up. Just use code "kstapleton8". Awesome sauce.

A new (to me) blog that I'm currently obsessing over.

Remember this oldish football commercial? It's still one of my all time favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment