Tuesday, April 21, 2020

things I'm currently loving

Luna has been a major cuddle bug lately, which is probably what I am loving the most right now!



Loved this quiz on finding out what your interior design type is. Mine is Bohemian and mid century.

These DIY necklaces!!!!

Or these super cute party earrings!

The perfect gift for the book lover in your life (my birthdays May 5th...cough....cough)!

I’m a little obsessed with this tote! Actually, I’m pretty much in love with everything on this site and the best part is their cause!!!

Candle scents by your enneagram numbers?!?! Sign me up please!

THIS video of Julia Roberts acting out her film career with James Corden!

One thing I'm currently enjoying is taking online classes FOR FREE. I've already enrolled and started 2 business classes and 1 art class. I'm a total nerd, but I don't care!


until next time,
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment