Tuesday, May 21, 2019

may 2019

I know that the month of May is not over quite yet, but before it was I had to share all the celebrations of the beginning of it

We kicked off this month with our first Kentucky Derby at our family's Tea Room. It was so much fun planning and hosting! And the food my mother in law/boss and sister in law made for the occasion was absolutely fantastic! It also kind of rocked to be able to wear a fascinator all day. 

Then, like so many other birthdays of mine, I spent many days celebrating with lots of friends and family (the best way I can)! 
We had family dinners and manicures, and a ladies tea day.





















For my niece's birthday we celebrated pool party style. I still can't believe that girl is 9!


The birthday celebrations ended with a fun day off with my momma (for her birthday) exploring parts of city (and surrounding cities) that we hadn't before-- including Pollyanna's house (below). 
All in all, it's been a fantastic month with a lot.... and I mean a lot of cake! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment