Monday, January 8, 2018

links, links, links// vol. 30


This tiny house in Austin is awesome! And this one in Oregon is pretty sweet too.

These 31 tiny home interiors are incredible. I really want all of them.

This tiny home is amazing!!! Plus I love the fact that the bedroom isn't a loft (where the head room is barely there)!

I am in love with this bedroom decor! Especially the side tables!!!

I love and need this shirt in my closet!!!

This tattoo. It's perfection.

These art prints (and the artist) are incredible!!

After checking out this book, I now want to drop everything and plan all of these trips!!

An interesting read about interpreting dreams.

OMGEEEE this site is amazing for all you online shoppers. Download for free and then whenever you go to your cart to checkout it automatically applies any coupons/discounts there may be. I saved $30+ at modcloth!!!!

So I snagged this list of 100 notable books from 2017 (which I can't wait to read more of) from this awesome blogger and her list of links!!

J. Crew Factory is having an incredible sale right now (just use code: OVERTHEMOON). I'm so excited for my wool skirt to come in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment