Sunday, March 13, 2016

links, links, links (v.20)


Just when you thought Chip and Joanna Gaines couldn't get any cuter....

This is my newest guilty pleasure/addiction.
And this blog is hilarious! Just beware of spoilers!!

I know it's a little late in the year for a new planner, but...this organizing nerd is excited, especially about these adorable homemade planners!!!

These pottery bowls are adorable!! I want one of each. And I can't wait until they (hopefully) come back in stock!!!

Not only do I still love this song, but this artsy quote is pretty amazing too!

The teacher in me NEEDS this shirt. 
And this coffee mug!

This dreamy home is gorgeous!!!

I seriously want everything from this website- from the wedding decor to the gifts!

I never thought I would be a fan of wallpaper, but this kind has me possibly thinking differently!




No comments:

Post a Comment