Saturday, October 4, 2014

links, links, links

photo from downtown!

A must read for Friends fans.

Love this picture on instagram and Elise even made it into download for your computer!

These macaroons are absolutely perfect for autum!!

I feel like I should be a wedding planner in my next life- I love them so much. And since I also love Auburn, this Auburn wedding post is one of my favorite reads!

I love love love this shirt!

Halloween is almost here, which means time to start planning my costume. And I love these 20 couples costumes for kids from the 90s!!

Lauren Conrad got married!!!  Love these wedding pictures.

I am totally in love with this office space. So many inspiring ideas and colors!!

Costume ideas for elementary teachers! YES!!!

And...101 cheap Halloween costumes!

1 comment:

  1. These guys are pretty creepy. Eeek!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete