Monday, June 16, 2014

links, links, links!!


I just found this blog and I love it!! Plus, she just got married and the pictures are gorgeous!!

This new phone app looks absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to buy it.

Pretty much in love with everything in this online shop!

Celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves.....one word: hysterical!And there are seven volumes of them!!! Thank you Jimmy Kimmel!

This lady's post and pictures from her trip to Costa Rica makes me want to go asap!

 The most gorgeous candlestick diy!

I'm really enjoying reading this (new to me) blog.

Temporary tattoos, that are actually adorable!!!  These are too!

I just finished this book for the book club I'm in and this part is definitely my favorite. I haven't laughed so hard while reading in a long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment