Saturday, May 26, 2018

the whole royal wedding thing...

Let me first go ahead and say that I am a total nerd when it comes to anything Britain, so when Prince Harry announced his engagement I was all over it. 

Flash forward a few months and my momma-in-law and sister-in- law and I began planning for a Royal Tea Reception (ha- did you get that... Royalty.... ROYAL TEA). Yea, I love how cute we are too!

So last weekend was the big day. And honestly, there is no other reason I would ever get up at 5:30 am on a Saturday except for a Royal Wedding. Our Tea Shop also decided to host our special event honoring it. So. Much. Fun. 
I seriously love this job! (It might have something to also do with who I work with!) 

Just a few photos of the day (in between serving tables and such)!



What did you do for the BIG day?!

-kel

No comments:

Post a Comment