Sunday, April 22, 2018

links, links, links.....v//31

Just like this tree's placement (and branches) this post is also pretty random. But I love it....


The less often seen side of random things....is amazing!

If you're a fan of The Office (and especially Pam) then you have to check this site out!! Items only for sale for a few more days though!!!

Have you checked out my mother in laws shop yet?? I've been working there and cannot to make it full time!! PS- the newest product photos were done by me. :)

Have you seriously ever seen a cuter pregnant lady??? 

THESE DOGS are hilarious. If you need a good laugh- look no further.

And Mindy Kaling does it again. (I know, I see The Office theme too guys-- I can't help it).

This mug is just so stinking cute! I can't even.

I've thought about getting a tattoo that had my mom and dad's handwriting on it... but until I'm ready for that commitment, I think this bracelet is the ideal thing! 

These rings!!!!

This baby picture is everything. Like coolest mom ever!

And because why not, this The Office pillow for every Dwight fan out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment