Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hello (2018), Goodbye (2017)

First of all, I don't know why but thinking of saying goodbye to the past year (and hello to the new one) makes me think of this Beatle song. (I'm a nerd and I don't care!)

So I guess also a hello to the beginning of 2018 Soundtrack!!!

I also can't believe that I went through the entire month of December without blogging. Not once. I have to say that teaching took a lot of me... finding the time to do anything else was a bit hard. However, over the Winter Break I've had a lot more time (and still haven't posted). I'm going blame getting sick for over a week and working at my mother in law's shop.

Speaking of..... before the break I was working at my MIL's shop every Saturday (in the boutique section). However since she has been a little short staffed over the winter holiday, I've been doing more back of house (restaurant and serving). I honestly love it. Usually over my breaks I get super bored and then super lazy and then I get a little depressed. Working at the shop has been fun though (and I've gotten so many fun ideas). I can't wait to organize more and help with the online parts of the store/tea room. I honestly love this place. (Of course I go back to just Saturdays after tomorrow).

Well, I'm headed back to my puppies and husband for now.
Thank you for those of you that have stayed around (even with my much delayed absence). I'm hoping that I will be more present here this year.  So many creative goals going on in my head right now!! I can't wait to share!!


cheers,
kel


No comments:

Post a Comment