Saturday, September 16, 2017

links, links, links// v.28

(above photo from our anniversary trip back in July to Chattanooga. such an amazing trip!!!)

This blog is really inspirational. Check out her instagram too!

This blog inspiration post is definitely jam packed of inspiration!

I can't believe I just found out about this....this site allows you to look up CW shows by episode and check out outfits of main actors to get their "look"!  (Don't judge me for the show I was looking at- I just started watching (okay binge watching) Hart of Dixie.)

This art print is very me. NEED IT!

Yea, I'm pretty much in love with this cottage in the Bahamas!

An agate chandelier??? Yes please!

In case you haven't figured it out, I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so these behind the scenes from the movie series are some of my favorite things!

I'm in love with this giant list of craft projects from this amazing blogger!

This clutch is sooo stinking cute!

I wish I could be this creative!! Seriously, this woman inspires me so much!

Talk about creative... these awesome designs created by brush pen of different cities is just amazing!

A friend of mine and I went to John Crist's comedy show tonight. He is seriously hilarious! And his shop has some great things that I need in my life.... like the bumper stickers that promote marathons I can get behind (13.1 hours of binge watching Netflix).

No comments:

Post a Comment