Thursday, September 10, 2015

my best friend's wedding

One of my best friends got married this past weekend in gorgeous Asheville. It was the most perfect wedding- the weather, the flowers, the food, the company, the stay, the dancing, everything. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but I did manage to take some phone photos (in between all the fun and maid of honor duties.....)
austin and i 
austin and chocolate chip the lama!

 my church/high school group of friends that could make the wedding

all us bridesmaids



photobooth glasses i might have stolen for awhile that night.....


 i know, another cutesy couple photo...


a selfie of the bride and i


one of the best moments...signing the marriage certificate





so much fun! i'm just sad it's over. 
xoxo
kel

No comments:

Post a Comment